The Motorola Model RDU2020 RDX Business Two-Way UHF Radio is just what you need on that job site. Whether indoor or outdoor, this radio delivers it’s crisp and audible signal with confidence. Versatile and rugged, the RDU2020 will not only provide clear audio transmission but will stand up to the most demanding physical conditions. Rain, wind, fog – this unit will withstand them all. Motorola built this water-resistant unit with heavy-duty on-site work in mind.
When profit is on the line and time cannot be wasted asking for repeated calls, why pay for an inferior radio which you will only have to replace? You’ll make good use of this radio’s channel selection and multi analog and digital code possibilities.
And, with the optional CPS (Computer Programming Software) interface, internal settings can be “tweaked” to suit your own needs. This is a solidly built radio at a more than affordable business price.
- Exceptional Audio Quality
- Wind noise reduction, speaker magnetic field reduction, improved RF specifications
- Long Battery Life
- Standard Li-Ion battery for up to 12 hours per charge; an optional ultra high capacity Li-Ion battery is available for up to 26 hours per charge, and there is an optional alkaline battery kit
- Business Exclusive Frequencies
- Operating on business exclusive frequencies and featuring many codes to help ensure a clear channel
- Customer Programming Software
- Quickly identify radio details such as serial number, features, frequency range and more (separate USB cable required)
- Superior Durability
- Meets military 810 C, D, E and F and IP-55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt, fog, vibration, sand, dust, temperature shock, and high and low temperature
|Channel Bandwidth||12.5kHz / 25.0 kHz|
|Frequency Range||VHF (146-174 MHz)||UHF (438-470 MHz)|
|Built-in Frequencies||27 selectable VHF||89 selectable UHF|
|PL Codes||39 + programmable|
|Audio||2000 mW through speaker or through
optional audio accessory
|Battery Life*||12 hours std batt / 18 hours hi-cap batt|
|Mil-Spec||810-C, 810-D, 810-E, 810-F, 810-G|
|Temperature||-30° C to + 60° C|
*Dependent on battery type and usage
Wilcox Sound is an authorized Motorola Two-Way Business Radio Dealer