The black/charcoal CB33 Skinny Jimmy Camera Bag from CineBags will hold your medium-sized HD camera rig plus accessories or your DSLR kit with several lenses and additional accessories. This is a heavy-duty bag made for outdoor use. It’s made with a waterproof exterior, over-sized zippers and heavy-duty hardware.
The interior is customizable by using the two included removable dividers. In the front, there’s a see through mesh pocket on the flap for small, quick grab items. The front also contains a zippered compartment for even more accessories like batteries, media cards, filters, pens, phone or a small notepad. There are also two zippered side pockets that will hold a light meter, cell phone, or cables.
For support, it’s carried by a strong padded charcoal/orange shoulder strap or by a rugged, padded top grab handle stitched with a CineBag logo. The rear of the bag has 3D padding for added comfort while carrying the Skinny Jimmy against your body. CineBags includes their patented key chain that states “remove before filming”.
- Padded customizable interior
- See through mesh pouch in flap
- Large padded shoulder strap
- Top carry handle
- Large zipped opening for easy access
- Waterproof material
- Front pouch with multiple compartments
- Over-sized zipper
- “Remove Before Filming” key chain
- 3D back panel padding
- Panasonic HVX 200, HMC 150, XF300
Canon 5D MK2, 7D
and similar sized cameras
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.5″ (95.3 cm)