These Radios have been DISCONTINUED by Motorola – Please click here for recommended replacement radios
Motorola’s DTR Series of two-way radios offers remarkable digital communications, wide-area coverage, and crisp audio performance. Whether you’re a property manager or principal, plant supervisor, or event planner, you can rely on DTR radios to boost productivity, cut downtime, and strengthen service. Motorola’s DTR Series is the perfect partner for small business communications.
DTR Series – The Digital Difference
What makes the DTR Series perfect for your on-site operation? Digital technology. It enables coverage extended by 20% up to 45% longer operation on a single charge, and digital audio quality—which stays loud and clear everywhere you have coverage.
Each unit has its own unique 11-digit identification, bringing you new group calling options:
DIGITAL ONE-TO-MANY CALLING
Public group call—all other DTR Series™ radios on the same group ID and channel hear communications, similar to analog radios.
DIGITAL ONE-TO-ONE CALLING
Call and talk privately with a specific user. A private call recipient can receive an alert—either an audible or vibrating signal (DTR550 only). And the recipient’s unit displays the caller’s ID.
- Call forwarding to other radio IDs—notify others that you’re unavailable and allow them to speak with another contact for assistance.
- Transmit ID—receiving radios will display the radio ID of the transmitting unit and if listed in the receiving radio’s contact list, the transmitting unit’s radio name.
- Short message service (SMS) text messaging—with a total of ten preset messages for example, “I’ll call you back in 5 minutes,” and support for keyed-in custom messages – via an optional keyboard or SMS software loaded on your PC – to meet more specific needs.
- Scroll list—you can view a recent-calls list, showing the source and target of the last 20 transmissions with time and date information
The DTR410™ digital on-site two-way radio presents a better way for small businesses to communicate. It also offers enhanced performance with wide coverage, longer battery life and clear, crisp audio. Digital one-to-many calling networks with other DTR radios on the same group ID and channel, for enhanced compatibility.
The DTR550™ digital on-site portable two-way radio operates at 900 MHz and offers enhanced communication options, including Digital One-to-One Calling and Digital One-to-Many Calling (Public Group and Private Group). It also provides enhanced performance with greater coverage, longer battery life and digital audio quality that is loud and clear everywhere you have coverage.
- 900 MHz FCC license-free
- Digital one-to-many group call
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Public-group calling
- One-to-One calling
- Shared and private contact lists
- Public Group Scan
- Lithium-ion battery – up to 14.5 hours of operation per full charge
- 3-Hour desktop charger included
- Swivel Carry Holster
- Rugged, compact polycarbonate housing with rubber over-mold for comfort
- Meets military 810 C, D, E, and F specifications for shock, vibration, water, dust, and temperature
- 2-pin audio accessory jack with captive connector cover (compatible with RM/RDX/CLS audio accessories)
- VibraCall (DTR550 Only)
- Full-graphic backlit display with contrast adjustment and backlight timer
- Caller ID & recent call list
- Unit-to-Unit configuration cloning (via optional Cloning Cable)
- Motorola Two-Way Radio 2 Year Warranty
|Frequency Range||900 MHz ISM FHSS|
|Audio||1W through speaker or through optional audio accessory|
|Weight||7.1 oz / 200.2 g|
|Temperature||810-C, 810-D, 810-E, 810-F, 810-G|
*Dependent on battery type and usage
Each DTR Two-Way Radio includes:
- Swivel Belt Holster
- Li-Ion Battery
- Single drop-in charger
- Stubby Antenna
Wilcox Sound is an authorized Motorola Two-Way Business Radio Dealer