The DTR600/DTR700 Series Radios from Motorola Solutions are a digital on-site communication that is easy and reliable. Your team can communicate quickly, solve problems rapidly, and address unexpected situations – ultimately improving operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Enhanced features include a slim, rugged, design that is simple, yet powerful.
Interference Free, Private Communications – DTR Series Radios give you peace of mind and keep your team focused on the task at hand, by making your communications more private. You can quickly set-up your radio fleet with a unique Radio Profile ID Number. By choosing from 10,000 available codes, you can assure privacy from other neighboring radios. Leverage Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology for more reliable and private communication when compared to standard analog radios.
900MHz License Free
Designed for business operations. Free your time from regulatory paperwork and licensing applications and save on radio license fees.
Slim rugged design
Compact and IP54 rated. A durable design meets U.S. Military 810G standards for shock, vibration, water, dust, and temperature extremes – so it will operate in the harshest working conditions.
Easily monitor and join calls for groups defined in a pre-programmed scan list.
Program up to 10 short messages to send to other users
Send a signal to another user before you call to ensure the receiver is aware of the call request
Use remote monitor and remote enable/disable to supervise a situation without being present
Over the Air Contact Cloning
Cloning of contacts without using a cable.
Flexible call options
- The DTR series is equipped with call options that accommodate the unique needs of different business operations.
- Private Reply allows users to instantly communicate one to one privately after a group transmission is over.
- Call All Available is a group transmission across all channels, to all radios that are not engaged on a call. All replies are heard by the entire group.
- Page All Available is a one-way group announcement across all channels, to all radios that are not engaged on a call. Any replies are private.
- Direct Call allows users to easily reach a specific individual, enabling instant communication.
- Instant Mute allows the user to immediately silence the radio.
Wide area coverage
The DTR Series digital radio works wherever people do. Reporting from the production line or the principal’s office, they’ll enjoy expanded in-building coverage – up 350,000 sq. ft (or 30 floors indoors) with the standard whip antenna.
Profile ID Number
By setting up your radio fleet with a unique 4-digit Radio Profile ID number, you can assure communications without interference. To achieve the highest level of privacy you may create a Private Group.
Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
DTR leverages FHSS for more reliable and private communication compared to standard analog radios
Antimicrobial Housing Properties
The radio housing contains built-in antimicrobial properties that prevent the growth of mold and germs* resulting in devices that are stain and odor resistant.
Use a single button to access pre-program Call Functions.
Vibrant color display
A full-graphic, backlit display uses brightness adjustment to provide a crisp and clear image, while an intuitive navigation menu helps you quickly and easily locate all radio features.
Prominent functional keys
Prominent front panel keypad allows users to easily navigate through the intuitive menu and makes key selection quick and easy.
Loud and clear audio
Digital audio quality stays loud and clear – up to the edge of coverage – without static or dead zones.
- Coverage area: 350k sq ft 30 floors
- Frequency band: 900 MHz
- Estimated battery life: 16.5 hrs2 Coverage depends on the terrain and environmental conditions. Typical battery life, 5/5/90 profile at maximum transmitter power. Actually observed runtimes may vary.
• 50 Channels
• Remote Enabling/ Disabling/Monitoring (Manager Mode)
• 30 Channels
• Rental counter Feature
Wilcox Sound is an Authorized Motorola Two-Way Business Radio Dealer