The Orca OR-22 Backpack offers protection for delicate gear and accessories, on or off location. Built with an external aluminum frame and layers of foam and EVA, the Orca Backpack is rugged and durable.
The backpack can hold most laptops up to 17″, and has an integrated USB connector on one of the shoulder straps so that you can easily charge your devices while in the bag. External pockets hold your extra gear, and a built-in rain and dust cover helps to protect your bag its contents.
- Thermoforming and aluminum frame to protect your gear
- Internal cable and pouch for battery replacement or power bank.
- Internal divider system for arranging gear as needed.
- Ventilated mesh and EVA-padded back system for added comfort.
- Bungee cords on the outside for securing a monopod or small tripod.
- Aluminum carrying handle with self retracting system to return the handle to storage position when not in use.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.
- Six external pockets for storage of extra accessories.
- Padded inside back pocket for holding a laptop up to 17″.
- Detachable pouch to hold small and easily lost accessories.
- Integrated rain and dust cover.