The PS-2 from Denecke is a portable, dual-channel low noise 48V phantom power supply, for field or studio use with a variety of condenser microphones. The unit operates off of a single 9V battery, with a power reservoir capable of supporting higher current microphones. This small, lightweight, and rugged unit offer a long battery life and a bright LED low battery indicator, ensuring proper power and consistent levels during recording.
- Lightweight, portable dual-channel 48V Phantom power supply with durable all-metal construction
- Ultra low-noise operation with precision resistors, regulated electronics
- 3 to 280mA reservoir supports high-current microphones
- LED blinks when unit powered on/off, low battery indicated by steady LED glow
- Battery life (mic load dependent) from 4 to 38 hrs., an easy-access drop-in compartment for quick battery change
- External power jack for extended studio use