The Denecke PS-1A is a portable, single-channel low noise 48V phantom power supply, for field or studio use with a variety of condenser microphones. The unit operates off of a single 9V battery, with a power reservoir capable of supporting higher current microphones. This small, lightweight and rugged unit offers a long battery life and a bright LED low battery indicator, ensuring proper power and consistent levels during recording.
- Lightweight, portable single-channel 48V Phantom power supply with durable all-metal construction
- Internal -15 dB pad switch
- Ultra low-noise operation with precision resistors, regulated electronics
- 3 to 280mA reservoir supports high-current microphones
- LED blinks when unit powered on/off, low battery indicated by steady LED glow
- Battery life (mic load dependent) from 8 to 76 hrs., easy-access drop-in compartment for quick battery change
- External power jack for extended studio use
There are no reviews yet.