The RØDECaster Pro™ from RØDE Microphones is designed to simplify podcast production whilst delivering superb audio quality. It supports up to four presenters, as well as offering an easy connection to a phone, USB, and Bluetooth sources. Eight programmable pads offer instant playback of sound effects and jingles. Podcasts can be recorded directly to microSD card, or to a computer via USB. Ease of use is assured, with intuitive controls and large full-color touchscreen.
On-board features include:
- 4 microphone channels: Class A, servo biased inputs able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- Separate inputs for:
- 3.5mm TRRS (phone or device)
- Bluetooth (phone or device)
- USB (for music/audio or app calls)
- Programmable sound effects pads
- 8 color-coded sound effect triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects.
- Pristine audio quality phone and app calls – with no echo (mix-minus). Easily adjust levels – no extra gear or messy set-up involved.
- Programmable in the RØDECaster™ Pro or from your computer via the software.
- APHEX® Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ patented processing for that rich, warm tone only found in professional broadcast systems. Also includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating.
- Intuitive touch-screen operation. A full color, high-resolution touch-screen allows easy control of all settings, including EQ presets for a range of professional voicings.
- 4 high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls.
- Records direct to microSD Card for completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB.
- Live streaming capability. Today’s radio!
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
Monitor Outputs:20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB