Take Care of One of Your Most Valuable Tools
The Hand Cream from O’Keeffes is a concentrated hand cream that heals, relieves, and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands. When used daily, O’Keeffe’s Working Hands is clinically proven* to instantly boost moisture levels, create a protective layer on the skin’s surface, and help prevent further moisture loss. Your skin is your body’s last line of defense. Take care of it with O’Keefe’s Working Hands.
- Makes a difference you will feel within days
- For best results apply after hand washing, after bathing, and at bedtime, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry skin
- Safe for people with Diabetes
Why It Works
The skin’s natural barrier can be damaged, which leads to increased water loss that causes dry, cracked hands. O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream not only protects skin from further water loss, but the hand cream also draws moisture to the skin. The protective barrier seals in that moisture, reducing the rate of evaporation.
For Best Results
Apply a small dab of hand cream as needed throughout the day. Apply after hand washing, after bathing and at bedtime, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry skin. Take care of your most valuable tools – your hands – with O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream.
Hand Representative Photos: Before and after hand images from two week usage period. The cream was applied before bed and three times daily. Results may vary.
Multiple Sizes Available
O’Keeffe’s offers a tube version of our moisturizing hand cream. Our formula offers the same results O’Keeffe’s users know and expect in the convenience of a tube! Whether you prefer a tube or jar, O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream comes in both forms to provide guaranteed relief.
O’Keeffe’s Main Ingredients:
- Water: Hydrates dehydrated skin cells lacking elasticity
- Glycerin: Draws in moisture to accelerate the hydration process
- Paraffin: Creates a barrier that helps maintain moisture in the skin