he K-Tek KE-79CCR Traveler Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole provides a moderately priced, lightweight boompole solution for ENG, EFP and other field recording applications. Its sturdy aluminum design is tough enough to endure the rigors of road use while remaining lightweight and travel worthy. This pole features an internally coiled cable and right angled XLR connection at the base of the pole. A total of 6 aluminum sections telescope between 1′ 8″ – 6′ 7″ (0.54 – 2.04m) and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system locks each section in place for even further reliability.
- Internally coiled XLR cable and right angled connection at the base
- The KE-79CCR features a bottom-mounted 3-pin XLR connection
- Designed to fit in any standard equipment case, for ENG, EFP and DV location production work
- Jam-resistant collar coupling
- Unique pole top design with cable retention slots and replaceable stainless steel mounting stud