***THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED***
The K-TEK K-152CCRS is a very lightweight, superbly engineered, and meticulously crafted 5 section boom pole made from a graphite fiber derivative in a black matte finish. It is used primarily for film and video field production.
The dimpled graphite section collar locks are highly durable and jam resistant, twist adjusting easily and precisely. The Quick Connect pole-top option, featuring stainless steel threading and cable retention slots, is standard with this model, adapting a variety of mounting and wiring solutions. The K-152CCRS features an internally coiled stereo cable and side-exit 5-pin stereo XLR connector at the base. This pole is sure to fit for any stereo microphone with a 5-pin XLR output.
- The K-152CCRS features an internally coiled stereo cable and side-exit 5-pin stereo XLR connector at the base. This pole is sure to fit for any stereo microphone with a 5-pin XLR output.
- Hybrid composite, high-density graphite fiber selected for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Coupling designed for maximum holding power with a minimum of torque applied. Coupling designed to be dust, dirt and sand proof. “Captive Collett” design makes coupling resistant to jamming.
- Non-reflective processing on our uniquely milled surface makes the collar much more durable than knurling or ribbing. It offers controlled gripping power and is gentle on your hands, even when wet. The surface is HARD!
- Unique pole top features cable retaining slots and a replaceable stainless steel threaded mounting stud.
- Standard “mushroom” base, cast in polyurethane, is engineered for maximum shock protection.
- Accessory attachable base sections for internal wiring, internal 48V Phantom and 12V “T” power supplies and extension sections are available.
|Minimum Length||3.3′ (100.58cm)|
|Maximum Length||12.8′ (386 cm)|
There are no reviews yet.