***THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED***
The K-Tek K-87CC Klassic Series Boompole is a professional microphone boom pole that features six sections to collapse into a compact 22″ (55.88cm) for easy transport and storage. An internally coiled cable and XLR connection at the base provides an effortless, direct connection between microphones, mixers and recording devices.
The graphite fiber construction provides a lightweight durable design that will withstand the rigors of use on the road. The locking, soft-touch collars feature rubber sleeves for an easier grip and comfortable touch.
The Klassic series boom poles are designed to meet the needs of the boom pole operator on the go, without sacrificing the quality and features expected by professional field audio engineers and boom operators.
- Coiled Cable and XLR Base
- An internally coiled cable and XLR connection at the base provides an effortless, direct connection between microphones, mixers, and recording devices.
- Six Sections
- The new six section design results in a shorter, more compact collapsed length without sacrificing the maximum length. This makes the Klassic series easy to store and transport.
- Graphite Construction
- The graphite fiber construction provides a lightweight, roadworthy design for rigorous use on the road.
- Improved Locking Collars
- Soft-touch locking collars feature rubber sleeves for an easier, more comfortable grip.
|Material||Graphite Fiber Construction|
|Minimum Length||22″ (55.88cm)|
|Maximum Length||87″ (220.90cm)|
|Weight||1.28 lbs (0.58kg)|