The black d:screet 4071 Omnidirectional Low-Cut, Presence Boost Microphone from DPA Microphones is designed for use in performance applications to capture audio for broadcasters, TV studios, news anchors, stage plays, and more. It features a 4071 omnidirectional condenser microphone with a low-cut and presence boost equalization for voice. It features a frequency range of 100Hz to 15kHz and is resistant to moisture, extreme temperature changes, and humidity.
The 4071 mic is powered by 48V phantom power. It is built with a reinforced cable relief to withstand the constant twists, bends, and pulls that are part of everyday use. The kit includes 2 different protection grids which allow you to acoustically modify the microphones response. The response will vary according to the placement of each grid. The 4071 omnidirectional miniature microphone has a low noise floor and can handle high SPLs.
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- The omnidirectional condenser mic polar pattern does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source when recording. This offers more detail and a natural-sounding sonic character when recording in various environments.
- Built-In Boost to Compensate for Loss
- An important consideration when placing a microphone on the body, especially on the chest, the frequency range of the consonants is damped, resulting in poor intelligibility. The 4071 has a built-in boost to compensate for this loss.
- A Durable Package
- The 4071 miniature mic is designed to withstand the toughest of conditions. A double vent protection system provides a greater resistance to humidity and sweat. The microphone features a reinforced cable relief, gold-treated diaphragm and microphone housing, plus a Kevlar-reinforced cable.
- Different Protection Grids
- The kit includes 2 different protection grids. The soft boost grid introduces a 3 dB soft boost around 8 to 20 kHz for applications where the miniature microphones need to be placed on the head of the performer. The high boost grid introduces a 10 dB soft boost around 12 kHz for applications where the miniature microphones need to be placed on the chest of the performer. The metal grids are anodized stainless steel.
MicroDot output connector is compatible with various wireless microphone transmitters or power supplies with standard XLR outputs. Adaptor Required
MicroDot options : MicroDot, Standard XLR, LEMO, TA4F, Hirose, Locking Mini Jack, TA5F
You can also get it hardwired with the following connectors: LEMO, TA4F, Mini Jack or TA5F
Note: All DPA microphones feature a MicroDot connection and require an optional adapter for use with various wireless microphone transmitters unless a pigtail mic was purchased.
There are no reviews yet.