The Denecke TS-C is a compact full featured smart slate, capable of reading, generating and displaying SMPTE/EBU time code. Its new compact size makes the TS-C ideal for documentary work, insert shots, or anywhere a big slate is too cumbersome. The TS-C jams to all standard frame rates, including 23.976 for HD.
- Flash Microprocessor
- A 16 Bit Flash Microprocessor produces greater accuracy and allows for future firmware upgrades.
- This unit features a colored clapper.
- Voltage Readout
- A battery voltage readout and low battery warning keep the user informed.
- Access Door
- A small sliding door allows quick access to controls and battery pack.
- Error Warning
- A Sync Error warning lets the user know different frame rates are being input.
- EL Backlit
- The EL Backlit Display is particularly useful during night shoots and on dimly lit stages.
- The incoming frame rate is read and the reader automatically sets to that frame rate.
- The high stability Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator ensures low drift and is standard on the TS-3.