The Comtek PR-216 is a professional-quality personal monitor receiver ideal for use in broadcasting, motion pictures, assistive listening, tour guide monitoring, and other applications. It is designed to be used with M-216, M-216 Option P7, and BST-25/216 transmitters.
The PR-216 receives Comtek’s hi-fi companded channels as well as standard narrow-band channels for compatibility with receivers from other manufacturers. The beltpack is compact, rugged, and user-friendly. It uses high-efficiency, low power microcircuits and a combination of digital and analog technologies for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Operates in the 216-217 MHz frequency range
- 99-Position Channel Selector Switches
- Useful for a Variety of Film, Television, and Personal Applications
- Uses a Single 9 Volt Battery
- Use Your Choice of Headset Thanks to Standard 3.5mm Jack
- Works with M-216, M-216 Option P7, and BST-25/216 Transmitters
- Power, Battery, and RF Signal LED Indicator
- 50 dB Volume Control Range
The PR-216 Option P7 High Fidelity Receiver from Comtek lets you wirelessly transmit audio to a speaker, thereby providing greater flexibility for speaker placement. The audio level is adjustable up to +15 dB. In addition to a 9-volt battery, the receiver can be phantom powered through the audio input jack.
- Extended Frequency Response
- Greater Operating Range
- Multi Channel Compatible
- Rugged, Short Whip Antenna