The M-216 from Comtek is a high-quality wireless microphone transmitter ideal for location sound applications. A 2.5mm microphone input lets you use the mic cable as an antenna. A 3.5mm auxiliary line input is available as well. When using the aux input, a loaded antenna may be connected to the 2.5mm jack. Use the transmitter with the PR-216 headphone receiver to create a confidential audio channel.
The M-216 uses a combination of both analog and digital technologies to offer the best audio quality possible, with low noise, a wide dynamic range, and great frequency response. It can transmit on 38 standard channels and 19 high-fidelity channels for full compatibility.
- Compact, lightweight belt pack is ruggedly built for use in the field
- Combined use of analog and digital technologies provides great sound quality
- The 3.5mm line-level mini input allows you to connect a variety of audio sources
- The 2.5mm mic input lets you connect a microphone, or use a loaded whip antenna when inputting a signal with the auxiliary input
- Transmits on 38 standard channels and 19 high-fidelity channels
- Built-in microcontroller automatically sets deviation, audio processing, and EQ
- Operates on a standard 9V alkaline battery for up to 40 hours
- Detachable belt clip included
M-216 Option 1: with microphone mute switch
M-216 Option P: extended low-frequency response operates in the 216-217 MHz band – DISCONTINUED
M-216 Option P1: extended low-frequency response and microphone mute switch operates in the 216-217 MHz band – DISCONTINUED
M-216 Option P7: with BNC RF output, dedicated aux or line level input, and extended low-frequency response. Includes SLW-216 T loaded flexible helical antenna w/ BNC connector. Operates in the 216-217 MHz band.
There are no reviews yet.