The NT2-A Studio Solution Package from RØDE includes the NT2-A multi-pattern condenser microphone, the SM6 shock mount and pop filter, a 10′ XLR cable, and a dust cover. Also included in this package is an instructional DVD with an in-depth tutorial by Grammy nominated producer John Merchant.
The RØDE NT2-A has a high-quality, large dual-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser element that delivers maximum flexibility in many recording scenarios. Superior electronics result in ultra-low noise performance, and its fixed variable pad, pattern and filter adjustments provide the flexibility and control needed by musicians and recording engineers alike.
- The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shock mount, XLR cable, dust cover and instructional DVD by Grammy Award nominated producer John Merchant
- Large 1″ (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF, and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern – Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter – Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD – 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Includes SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m XLR cable, dust cover and exclusive training DVD.
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Diaphragm||1″ (25.40 mm)|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure 8, Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||7 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||147 dB SPL 1%|
|Sensitivity||-36 dB, re: 1 V/Pa|
|Power Requirements||24 V, 48 V|
|Output Connectors||3-Pin XLR|
Wilcox Sound is an authorized RØDE Microphones Dealer