The SMR Shock Mount by RØDE Microphones is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones. Featuring a double-lyre suspension system, the SMR enhances Rycote’s Lyre System by using a smaller inner Lyre to act as a tensioning element maintaining each lyre in the neutral position.
The SMR’s removable all-metal pop filter provides an integrated solution for plosive protection that is washable and designed to last as long as the shock mount and microphone. The clamping system utilizes a large surface area for increased friction and weight handling, without having to over-tightening the locking thread. With the load distributed over a greater surface area, the clamping system is immune to the wear and tear of repeated use.
The frame is constructed from an engineering grade reinforced polymer. Vibration force is evenly distributed around the outer frame via the wide mounting rails, increasing the efficiency of the Lyre system.
A base nut is also included, suitable for all compatible RØDE microphones.
- Premium shock-mount for most RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Unique double Rycote Lyre suspension system for maximum isolation
- Removable and washable all-metal pop filter
- Improved clamping system for increased friction and weight handling
- Engineering grade reinforced polymer construction
- Built in cable management clip
- Locking base nut to suit RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones include
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Wilcox Sound is an authorized RØDE Microphones dealer