This SG-81 foam windscreen from Windtech is made using a proprietary non-heat manufacturing process, open-cell acoustical foam called SonicFoam. The use of SonicFoam permits the free passage of sound energy without altering the microphone’s frequency response. fits Neumann KMR-81i and KMR-81D as well as other shotgun microphone models with similar dimensions.
Inside Diameter: 0.75″ (19mm)
Inside Depth: 5.5″ (140mm)
Overall Length: 6.5″ (165mm)
Overall Diameter: 2.125″ (54mm)
SG-81 Fits the following:
- AKG CK68 Short, CK69 Short, C568EB
- Audio-Technica AT4073, AT835ST, AT897, ATR55, BP-4029
- Azden SGM-1X, SGM-2X, SGM-3416
- Beyer EMX-86, MC836, MCE86, MCE87, MC837, MCD837
- DPA 4017
- Neumann KMR81i
- Panasonic AJ-D210, D215, D400
- PSC SGM-1 Que QUQ210
- Rode NTG-3
- Sanken CS-1, CS-2, CS-3E
- Shure VP89S
- Sennheiser ME 66, ME 80, MKE 600, MKH 416, MKH 418
- Sony C-74, ECM-670, ECM-678, ECM-680.
- Special Projects SP-5501.
- And most Shotgun style microphone up to .875″ outside diameter and a length to 7.25″.
For a chart to find the perfect size windscreen for your microphone, click here.
Wilcox Sound is an authorized WindTech dealer
There are no reviews yet.