The Uni-Solve Adhesive Remover Wipes from Smith&Nephew is formulated to reduce adhesive trauma to the skin by thoroughly dissolving dressing tape and adhesives. It is ideal for removing acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin or other surfaces.
- Removes acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin.
- Aloe soothes and moisturizes skin without greasiness.
- Can be used anywhere there’s a need for an adhesive dressing.
- Convenient packaging lets you use only what you need so there’s less waste.
- Applies easily and removes quickly with less need for reapplication.
- Pleasant fragrance with no harsh odor.
- Environmentally friendly as does not contain ozone-depleting chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
- Indicated for the removal of adhesive devices.
- Indicated for the removal of adhesive residue from skin.
- Softens adhesive on tapes, films and appliances thereby minimizing trauma caused by adhesive removal.
Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Vapour may be harmful – use with adequate ventilation. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes.
There are no reviews yet.