The NTG3 Shotgun Microphone by RØDE is a professional shotgun microphone that delivers a few unique qualities in order to meet the demands of today’s broadcast audio engineers and boom operators. The microphone features radio-frequency (RF) interference properties that avoid annoying noise and interference caused by nearby RF sources such as radio antennas, WiFi networks, internet devices, power lines, etc. The microphone is also built to withstand the rigors of adverse weather conditions.
Of course, special attention is paid to the accurate, directional pickup characteristics and its frequency response, sensitivity and low noise floor, which result in pristine audio quality. The NTG3 shotgun microphone is an ideal solution for outdoor ENG and studio applications.
- RF Rejection
- The microphone features radio-frequency (RF) interference properties that avoid annoying noise and interference caused by nearby RF sources such as radio antennas, WiFi networks, internet devices, power lines, etc.
- Withstands Adverse Conditions
- The microphone is constructed to withstand adverse weather conditions for more stable use outdoors.
- Supercardioid Line+Gradient Pickup
- The supercardioid, shotgun characteristics provide excellent off-axis rejection, focused pickup and longer range.
|Polar Pattern||Line-gradient supercardioid|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||117 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||81 dB SPL (A-weighted)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||130 dB|
|Power Requirements||48V Phantom power|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (L x Diam)||10 x 0.74″ (255 x 19 mm)|
|Weight||5.74 oz (163 g)|
Wilcox Sound is an authorized RØDE Microphones dealer