The Thread Adaptor from RODE Microphones is a premium universal adaptor kit for mounting a range of devices onto any mic stand, boom pole, tripod, or studio arm. It features 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8 inch adaptors in a unique integrated set with a carabiner for safekeeping. These can be configured to connect any standard thread to any standard mount – a lifesaver on set, in the studio, or in the field – and it features a handy driver for tightening and loosening the adaptors.
The Thread Adaptor features a bespoke design with a premium feel and finish – a must-have “everyday carry” accessory for sound engineers, filmmakers, and photographers.
- Universal thread adaptor kit for mounting microphones and other devices onto any mic stand, boom pole, tripod, or studio arm
- 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8-inch adaptors in a unique integrated set
- Carabiner clip for attaching to camera/sound bags or clothing
- Integrated driver for tightening and loosening adaptors or camera plates
- Made from durable stainless steel and brass
Stainless Steel / Brass
25, 18, 79
Compatible RØDE Products
Any product that uses 1/4″, 5/8″ or 3/8″ thread
Wilcox Sound is an authorized RODE Microphones Dealer