The Lavalier GO from RODE Microphones is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RODE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone unit. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, it delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimize wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing 1.2m (4 ft) long Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigors of any shoot.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip
- White is available as a SPECIAL ORDER item
Wilcox Sound is an authorized RODE Microphones dealer