The smallest, lightest, palm-sized design of business radios allows for professional and discreet communication with team members and customers.
CLP Series – Comfortable. Lightweight. Portable
The sleek, new CLP two-way radio reinvents two-way communications for retail, restaurant, and hospitality markets. It starts with a sophisticated design that projects a polished image. Then, it makes the user experience completely comfortable and effortless. It’s a perfect fit for retail, restaurant, and hospitality environments where customer service and image are key.
Finally a comfortable two-way radio.
The new CLP is small and lightweight with an embedded antenna for discreet communications. It features multiple wearing options such as a magnetic carrying case or belt clip. CLP gets the job done without getting in the way.
The ultimate in ease
One-button, push-to-talk operation, and clear audio performance make CLP extremely easy to use. Don’t let the sleek, contemporary design fool you—it’s built to withstand the everyday wear and tear of your fast-paced business. The dependable, durable design and long battery life will stand up to the heavy use and round-the-clock shifts of any highly productive team.
Productivity with Personality
CLP allows your team to stay connected, reduce errors, respond quickly to other team members and the needs of guests or customers, and look great doing it. Plus, there are no monthly fees or per-minute service charges. CLP combines comfort, durability, and simplicity in a sleek new design, so your teams are more productive.
CLP is available in a basic 1-channel (CLP1010e) version, and an 8-channel (CLP1080e) for businesses needing multiple talk groups. CLP is also compatible with third-party repeaters that can help eliminate dead spots and cover larger areas.
- Sleek, simple design for retail, hospitality, and restaurant environments
- One-button push to talk for ease of use.
- Clear, strong audio performance for confident communications in noisy environments.
- Smart Status Glow uses color to indicate an active channel, transmits & receives, scans, and battery status.
- No external antenna to get in the way or add size and bulk to the radio.
- Dependable and durable for long life, more uptime, and lower replacement costs.
- Operates on 1 watt of power and supports 90 UHF exclusive business frequencies.
- Repeater capability when increased coverage is required (Repeater sold separately).
- Li-Ion batteries provide 12-18 hours of talk and listen-for service over long shifts.
- Single and multi-channel models are available.
- Single-unit chargers provide rapid charging in a compact space-saving design.
- Multi-unit chargers conveniently charge up to six Motorola CLP Radios simultaneously, can be wall-mounted, and includes a cloning feature (Sold Separately).
- Flexible carry options include belt-clip holsters, magnetic carry cases, and an adjustable lanyard.
- Multiple wear options allow the user flexibility and freedom.
- A variety of comfortable earpiece options keep conversations private.
- Customize your radio settings with Motorola Customer Programming Software.
- Motorola Two-Way Radio 2-Year Warranty
|Channel Bandwidth||12.5kHz / 25.0 kHz / 37.5 kHz|
|PL Codes||39 + programmable|
|Power (Hi/Lo)||1.0 Watts / 0.5 Watts|
|Audio||Through accessory only|
|Weight*||2.38 oz / 67.5g|
|Dimensions||3.5″ x 2.0″ x .75″|
|Battery Life*||12 with std batt / 18 with hi-cap|
|Mil-Spec||810-C, 810-D, 810-E, 810-F, 810-G|
|Temperature||-30° C to + 60° C|
*Dependent on battery type and usage
Each CLP Two-Way Radio Includes:
- 1130 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Standard Battery Door
- 2.5-hour drop-in charge
- User’s guide & warranty card
- Single pin adjustable cord earpiece w/ inline PTT
- Swivel belt clip holster
Wilcox Sound is an authorized Motorola Two-Way Business Radio Dealer
There are no reviews yet.