The Stingray Waistbelt from K-Tek is a waist belt designed for small gear packages, such as the Stingray Junior and Small Audio Mixer Recorder Bags, that are made for the Zaxcom Maxx, the Sound Devices 633, or similar-sized mixer/recorders. It has an inner belt that keeps the waistbelt secure with or without the mixer bag. This is facilitated via a quick buckle on either side of the belt that attaches to two carabiners, which in turn connect to the top and bottom of the audio mixer bag’s backside. A single strap loop on either side of the waistbelt enables you to simultaneously tighten or loosen its corresponding carabiners, while still allowing individual adjustment. The carabiners each have a padded back-plate for the wearer’s comfort. In addition, the belt features an adjustable waist strap for versatility, as well as Molle straps and D-rings along the back, offering a variety of rigging points for additional accessories.
- Inner belt to keep waistbelt secure with or without mixer bag
- Molle straps and D-rings along waist for mounting additional accessories
- Four carabiners, two on each side
- Each carabiner pair connects to a buckle via a single strap
- Lightweight, breathable material