The 4060 Omnidirectional Hi-Sens Microphone from DPA Microphones is a miniature omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed for use in performance applications to capture audio for broadcasters, TV studios, news anchors, stage plays and more. It features a 4060 omnidirectional condenser microphone and has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. This mic is powered by 48V phantom power. It is built with a reinforced cable relief to withstand the constant twists, bends, pulls that are part everyday use. The 4060 includes interchangeable capsule protection grids that alter the signal character of the microphone. A “High Boost” capsule creates a peak at 12 kHz, creating an airy texture to audio signals. The “Soft Boost” capsule creates a subtle boost between 8-20 kHz, enhancing signal presence. With a SPL rating of 134 dB, the microphone is more than capable of reproducing transient (peaking) audio before clipping.
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- The omnidirectional condenser mic polar-pattern does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source when recording. This offers more detail and a natural sounding sonic character when recording in various environments.
- A Durable Package
- The d:screet 4060 miniature mic is designed to withstand the toughest of conditions. A double vent protection system provides a greater resistance to humidity and sweat. The microphone features a reinforced cable relief, gold treated diaphragm and microphone housing, plus a kevlar reinforced cable and is made to endure
- Moisture Resistant
- The 4060 features a double vent protection grid and moisture resistant materials which prevent damage from humidity, perspiration and makeup.
- Frequency Altering Grids
- The microphone includes “High Boost” and “Soft Boost” protection grids that alter the frequency response and accentuate high frequency signals.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern effectively captures audio at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.
MicroDot output connector is compatible with various wireless microphone transmitters or power supplies with standard XLR outputs. Adaptor Required
MicroDot options : MicroDot, Standard XLR, LEMO, TA4F, Hirose, Locking Mini Jack, TA5F
You can also get it hardwired with the following connectors: LEMO, TA4F, Mini Jack or TA5F
Note: All DPA microphones feature a MicroDot connection and require an optional adapter for use with various wireless microphone transmitters unless a pigtail mic was purchased.
There are no reviews yet.