The DPA 4061 is a miniature omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed for use in performance and theatrical applications. The miniature lavalier features a condenser element with a frequency and sensitivity response that will accurately reproduce audio signals from the human voice and instruments. The capsule is designed with a double vent protection system and moisture-resistant materials inside the capsule, which ensure maximum protection from humidity and moisture caused by perspiration, makeup, etc.
The 4061 includes interchangeable capsule protection grids that alter the signal character of the microphone. A “High Boost” capsule creates a peak at 12 kHz, creating an airy texture to audio signals. The “Soft Boost” capsule creates a subtle boost between 8-20 kHz, enhancing signal presence. With a SPL rating of 144 dB, the microphone is more than capable of reproducing transient (peaking) audio before clipping. The 4061 is powered via +48V phantom power and features an optional MicroDot output connector, compatible with various wireless microphone transmitters or power supplies with standard XLR outputs. A MicroDot adapter is required to use with a wireless system.
- Standard Sensitivity
- Identical to the DPA 4060, the 4061’s sensitivity is adjusted to 6 mV/Pa to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market.
- Moisture Resistant
- The 4061 features a double vent protection grid and moisture-resistant materials which prevent damage from humidity, perspiration and makeup.
- Frequency-Altering Grids
- The microphone includes “high boost” and “soft boost” protection grids that alter the frequency response and accentuate high-frequency signals.
- Sensitive Condenser
- If powered correctly the microphone will be able to handle sound pressure levels up to 144 dB SPL before clipping occurs.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern effectively captures audio at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.
MicroDot output connector is compatible with various wireless microphone transmitters or power supplies with standard XLR outputs. Adaptor Required
MicroDot options : MicroDot, Standard XLR, LEMO, TA4F, Hirose, Locking Mini Jack, TA5F
You can also get it hardwired with the following connectors: LEMO, TA4F, Mini Jack or TA5F
Note: All DPA microphones feature a MicroDot connection and require an optional adapter for use with various wireless microphone transmitters unless a pigtail mic was purchased.
There are no reviews yet.