The M3 Condenser Microphone from RØDE is an end address microphone that is great for recording applications, sound reinforcement, and more. This low-noise, wide-response condenser microphone features a heavy-duty metal body, low self-noise, battery status LED, and a high pass filter. A three position Pad switch maximizes headroom up to -10 dB and -20 dB. The M3 is capable of either 24-48V phantom power or internal 9V alkaline battery. The compact, versatile M3 is designed for maximum flexibility and is great for general instrument or vocal capturing.
- Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser
- The M3 is capable of either 24-48V phantom power or internal 9V alkaline battery.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis noise and maximizes gain.
- -10 dB and -20 dB Pad Switch
- A three position Pad switch maximizes headroom up to -10 dB and -20 dB.
- High Pass Filter
- A high pass filter switch eliminates noise and hum at the lower frequency range.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Diaphragm||0.5″ (12.70 mm)|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||21 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||142 dB SPL 1%|
|Sensitivity||-40 dB, re: 1 V/Pa|
|Power Requirements||24 V, 48 V|
|Pad||Yes, 10 dB
Yes, 20 dB
Wilcox Sound is an authorized RØDE Microphones Dealer