The Twin Windbubble from Bubblebee Industries is a professional grade, yet straight forward concept in microphone wind noise suppression. The Windbubbles are miniature windscreens that are directly aimed at wind noise suppression for lavalier microphones. They consist of an outer layer of the finest imitation fur with space in between the capsule and material. The air enters the bubble for a short visit, finds it rather dull, and quickly leaves again without harming the microphone inside. The tiny elastic wire legs make it easy to mount the Windbubbles on the Lavalier microphones. They are available in 4 different sizes. This unit comes with two of your preferred windscreens.
- Each package contains two identical Windbubbles.
- The Windbubbles are build to stay safe and secure on the microphone, and therefore comes in four different sizes.
- The frequency through the Windbubble is very close to the microphones natural sound.
- The wind reduction is the best in the industry, thanks to the bubble-effect in the design
- The short hair of the fur gives the Windbubble a more rounded and organic shape.
- The fur is less shiny to blend better with skin, clothes and other surroundings.
- Available in six different colors make it easier to find a Windbubble for every occasion.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
BBI-L01: Elastic opening: 28mm (1.10″) This version accommodates 0.11 to 0.15″ (3 to 4mm) diameter capsules. Examples of compatible microphone models for this windscreen include the Sanken COS-11 (w/out metal windscreen), Countryman B6, B2D, E6 and Sennheiser MKE1.
BBI-L02 : Elastic opening: 35mm (1.38″)This version accommodates 0.19 to 0.31″ (5 to 8mm) diameter capsules. Examples of compatible microphone models for this windscreen include the Sanken COS-11 with metal windscreen, Countryman B3, DPA 4060 (without windscreen), and Sennheiser MKE2.
BBI-L03: Elastic opening: 40mm (1.57″) This version accommodates 0.19 to 0.35″ (5 to 9mm) diameter capsules. Examples of compatible microphone models for this windscreen include the Sanken COS-11 with metal windscreen, Countryman EMW, DPA 4060, and Sennheiser MKE2 (w/out MZW2 windshield).
BBI-L04: Elastic opening: 42mm (1.65″) This version accommodates 0.31 to 0.51″ (8 to 13mm) diameter capsules. Examples of compatible microphone models for this windscreen include the Sanken COS-11 with large metal windscreen, Countryman EMW, DPA 4071 with metal windscreen, and Sennheiser ME4, ME102, and ME104 with metal MZW2 windshield.
Product warranty: This product is covered by our two-year warranty securing against defects in material, design and workmanship. The full-length warranty is available for download here.
Wilcox Sound is an authorized Bubblebee Industries Dealer