The Piece-A-Fur by Bubblebee Industries gives you the opportunity to play with a piece of Bubblebee’s specially produced wind protection faux-fur yourself. You can simply cut out the Piece-A-Fur in your desired size and shape and use it when mounting a microphone. This will come in handy if you work with uneven or problematic surfaces like a hairy chest that will create friction noise when recording.
This high-quality fur is thick, soft and durable, made for sound with a porous back material to allow sound frequencies through and dense, soft fure to deaden friction and reduce wind noise. It will cover the microphone to eliminate wind and other noises. It works well with the Invisible Lav Tape.
- Cut the Piece-A-Fur into pieces as desired to make your own wind protection.
- Eliminate clothing/costume noise caused by friction by cutting and placing under or between the layers of fabric.
- Reduces friction noise remarkably when rubbed against clothing, hairy chests, skin, etc.
- The base/backing material of the fur is specially selected to allow for better frequency transparency when used to protect the microphone capsule.
- The fur is specially selected for its high density to deaden friction/rubbing noise
- The Piece-A-Fur is less shiny or reflective than many other fur types to blend in better with skin, clothing or other surroundings.
- Soft, durable, comfortable and easy to work with. Can also be stitched into costumes to reduce noise caused by movement in tight areas of fabric.
- A wide range of colors to help the Piece-A-Fur blend in almost any situation.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers.
Available in Grey, Black, Brown, White, Off-White & Beige
Measurements: 36 cm x 11 cm (14.1” x 4.3”)
Product warranty: This product is covered by our two-year warranty securing against defects in material, design, and workmanship. The full-length warranty is available for download here.
Wilcox Sound is an authorized Bubblebee Industries Dealer