Through your request, Bubblebee has put together a very resourceful post regarding the best methods to keep your Lav Concealers, Windkillers, Windbubbles and Spacer Kits clean and in good shape. Below are some video guides to give you the best cleaning practices without damaging your equipment:
The Lav Concealer is made of 100% biodegradable rubber, so we show you how to clean it properly while protecting the material.
1. Rinse the Lav Concealer under luke-warm water (95 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Add a drop of dishwashing detergent to The Lav Concealer and work it over the concealer with your fingers, getting it into all the grooves and overall the surface area.
3. Rinse away the dirt and soap. Repeat process if desired.
4. Leave on a clean, cool surface away from the sun to dry.
It is possible to use a light antibacterial spray and alcohol-soaked wipes if you feel the need. Just be sure to rinse The Lav Concealer well afterward.
Cleaning The Windbubble:
If you’ve taken your Windbubbles a little too deep out into the wild, it might be time to give them a bath and sanitize them a little, so to speak.
1. Holding the legs, rinse The Windbubble under luke-warm water (95 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Use a drop of shampoo or dishwashing detergent and work it into the fur with your fingers. Be careful not to crush to the inner mesh basket with your fingers.
3. Rinse the soap and dirt out of the fur and gently shake excess water from Windbubble
You may want to use a comb or brush to separate the fur again and remove excess water before drying
4. Leave to dry in the sun. If outside, secure it by fitting it on a pen/pencil or similar.
To speed up the drying process, use a hair-dryer on a medium or low heat setting to dry the Windbubble.
Cleaning The Windkiller:
Here’s how to clean and disinfect the Windkiller, Spacer Bubble or Spacer Kit fur cover and return it to all its original fluffy glory.
1. Rinse The Windkiller under luke-warm water (95 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) to remove most of the dirt. For The Spacer Kit or Spacer Bubble: remove the fur from the mesh base first
2. Use a drop of shampoo or dishwashing liquid and work a lather into the fur to remove any stubborn dirt particles
3. Rinse away the dirt/foam with luke-warm water and gently squeeze out / shake off excess water
4.You may want to use a comb or brush to separate the fur again and remove excess water before drying
Outside, shake out The Windkiller or Spacer Bubble fur and leave it in the sun to dry.
To speed up the drying process, or for indoor drying, use a hair-dryer on a medium or low heat setting to dry the Windkiller or Spacer Bubble
We hope these videos will help you keep your equipment in tip-top shape! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.